Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kemurungan Suzumiya Haruhi episode 01-02 released!

4 comments
Ok, here's my shameless attempt of localizing The Great Suzumiya Haruhi Animu. Note that I'm only distributing the sub (for now). I use FLR RAW to work but alternatively you can use Yuki. Already done till episode six but still need some QC left. Enjoy the first and second episode first.
Don't forget to install the fonts first.

Go to main page to download.

I hope you enjoy my translation. Nothing much to say about the first two episode. Wait till eps 03 and behold my power of cross-culture Nagato translation reference XD

4 comments:

Aditya said...

Sorry is this some kind fansub with most of the team from indonesia ?

Aku juga pingin gabung dong

Neohybrid_kai said...

Not a team, bro. Its a one man project XDD
Hm.. you can join but so far I only need a distro/uploader.

Wedha said...

I've just tried it.
not bad, but it would be better if you used styled font.
ah, and an editor/tester would be great to keep up the translation quality.
Keep it up, bro :)

Neohybrid_kai said...

Yosh! Thanks for the comment
I prefer to use simple font for readability (though I have to admit that the font for ed clip really is bad orz)
Yeah, actually I have some friends who wants to be editor but I don't have much self confidence (I get a feeling they'll critic me mercilessly , lol) so I thought about throwing it to the market first.

Post a Comment

 
Ikemasen, Ojou-sama! © 2006-2014 DheTemplate.com. Supported by Toko Anime