Thursday, May 14, 2009

Aku no Musume & Aku no Meshitsukai singable in Indonesian Language

0 comments
I just knew about this video weeks ago. Late, I know. But still, it gives me a great impact. I'm not that into vocaloid stuff, only sometimes checking or get told by my friends some great song that's not too techno or too moe (I love Supercell, I love it very much).

Download:
Aku no Musume | Aku no Meshitsukai

Note for people who new into Aku no Musume series (like me). Watch "Aku no Musume" first then "Aku no Meshitsukai".
I did my best and some brainstorming on translation to make it singable so try to sing along. Also, looking forward for the fandub version. Especially for the "kono bureimono!" part :D I really want to hear how it will sound.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ikemasen, Ojou-sama! © 2006-2014 DheTemplate.com. Supported by Toko Anime